Call us today 1-866-574-8947

Real Estate Legal Representation and Property Transfer

Ever Wondered....

Question: Can the lawyer that is acting for my purchase deal also act for my mortgage deal?
KL: Yes.

Question: Can the lawyer that is acting on my sale deal also act for the purchaser on the same deal?
KL: Generally, no but there are exceptions.

Question: If I want to transfer my title to my home to my children, do they have to pay Land Transfer Taxes?
KL: This question is related to estate planning which you should discuss with your lawyer as there are tax implications.


No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
FindLaw Network

Contact A Lawyer

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy