One of our specialties is income determination for self employed individuals. Mr. Larsen is a former tax auditor involved in hundreds of audits that required determining a business or individual’s true income. He used this experience in Family Law to get the maximum child and spousal support for his clients. Mr. Larsen’s audit experience has also been beneficial in tracing money or assets that have been moved around to try to avoid dividing these assets. If you find yourself in a situation where your spouse or partner is self employed, has their own business or works for cash we can help you to determine what the true income is so that you can get the maximum support for your children and yourself.
- Called to the Bar in 2002.
- Experienced Tax Auditor with the CRA. How can this help you in Family Law, Wills and Estates planning, or Real Estate?
- Tracing assets and money that have gone missing
- Determining the correct and true income for self employed individuals who routinely report low income to the tax authorities
- Avoid unnecessary tax in both income tax and probate fees
- Investment or rental properties advice to reduce capital gains tax
- Successfully litigated with several published cases
Areas of Practice
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate
- Tax and Business Law
- Notary and Commissioning